3 Nov 2020

Daily update for 1 Bach B

 Hello,


this morning we started by doing the listening exercise on page 12, then I asked you about the museums (which) you had chosen during the weekend for your speaking exam. After that, we moved on to the WRITING section, where we read the sample e-mail and we analysed its structure and parts. Finally, we checked exercise 2.

Homeworks is reading the box on page 15 about ADVERBS so that it sounds more familiar when I explain them in our next class.

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. From: albagaiteira@gmail.com
    To: leiaguim@gmail.com
    Subject: my 2018 summary.

    Hello Leia,

    How are you and your parents? I miss you so much, write this e-mail to tell you about my summer of 2020.

    In May I met with Iván, my actual boyfriend. We did a many things: ridden a horse, walked, ate together and mouch more. After suffering by suicide from my ex-boyfriend and I happened bullying of part os my fakes friendlys, I liked finding a one person as he. Actually I was she missing the moment by your side, those moments by your side were incredible!

    That’s all for now. I hope to see you soon.

    Kisses,
    Alba.

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free (and sensible) to leave your comment here.