22 Feb 2021

What would you do if you started a new challenge for 30 days?

 My dear students,

After you watch the video I have just uploaded, I would love to hear from you on this blog again. I am curious to know what your challenge would be if you decided to start one now and for the next month.

All you have to do is write a second conditional. In fact, you must use the condition of the example and just complete it by adding the result part.

For instance:

If I started a 30-day challenge, I would read 20 pages of a novel every day before I go to sleep.

This is not only an example but a real challenge for me. What is your challenge?

3 comments:

  1. If I started a 30-day challenge, I would practice an hour and a half of sport every day in order to improve my physical abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I hope you enjoy that novel. On the other hand, it's very late and I'm being ordered off the computer. I'll do the comment tomorrow. Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I started a 30-day challenge, I would study every day to keep everything up to date

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free (and sensible) to leave your comment here.