5 Oct 2020

Welcome to my blog!

 Hi there,

as my new students this year at IES Indalecio Pérez in Tui, I would like to give you a warm welcome to my blog. This blog was created some years ago with the aim of providing my students with a different site where both you and me can share ideas, comments, links...and all we consider interesting enough as to talk and write about it.

Please, make yourself at home here. The only requirement is to be respectful and polite. I would be grateful if you leave here your suggestions and ideas, not only as a response to my posts but also as a result of your initiative, which I am sure is an endless source of great stuff.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. I hope we can start the course off on the right foot. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free (and sensible) to leave your comment here.